Tuesday 2 May 2017

G adventures reviews

If you have any questions at any time during your trip, hour support is offere so there will always be someone to answer your queries. The booking agents are great and offer suggestions. I typically do not book tours but the information provided and process put me fully at ease. Can’t wait for the actual trip and to book the next one! Each G tour is a different experience, so it is impossible to provide a review covering every possible trip.


We are providing 1 of the value paid as a travel credit for all our suspended tours.

I like the small group experience. Gap Adventures is my first experience booking a vacation with a company. Usually I plan out where I want to go and what I want to see, and I book everything on my own.


I had experienced tour guides and the organisation was good. Great trip, really fun and informed guide and good mix of people (nationalities and ages). Powered by an international team of passionate travellers, the award-winning trips embrace authentic accommodation, cuisine and local transport to put you on a first-name basis with the planet’s people, cultures and landscapes. First off, the crew were incredible. Our expedition leader was in fact featured on Blue Planet (Whale Sharks) and set the tone for the expedition.


During these difficult times it has been easy to talk to them, in contrast to may other businesses and they actually get back with you!

From the food to the rooms to the guides – it was all brilliant. But the main highlight is the wildlife – from spotting orcas to swimming with curious sea lions! Therefore if you are a single traveller you could choose to share a room instead of paying.


For me on this particular trip, it was convenience. I had weeks in order to see countries – no mean feat! I also only had months to plan my 10-week trip and so it was inevitable that my South America Itinerary would include a couple of group tours. G Adventures Review Why Take a Group Tour? They go to almost every nation and region in the worl including Antarctica.


But, as I mentioned previously, both are excellent, and in my opinion, your pick should be mostly based on a combination of schedule convenience, price, and destinations offered on a particular tour. Highlights of Morocco Mixed feelings on this - our guide was awesome, and we saw and did many wonderful. Visal was fantastic, he always smiling and helpful. Some people go on holiday for a relaxing break from their everyday life.


But some people want more than just sunbathing at the pool or beach all day. The tour was excellent and great. Think for instance of safaris and other kinds of expeditions.


But where can you find these kind of travels? She gave a bare minimum of info on our long drives and mostly just played music inside our bus. Refine your search Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period.

Recommend to a Friend. I wonder if the company mentioned above by livetotravel is a different company as this does not sound right at all. Many of our travellers have experienced the adventure of a lifetime and are now more than happy to share their stories with you.


Check out these adventure travel trip reviews or search for feedback by region, country or trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.