Tuesday 5 December 2017

Letter to my estranged son

Letter to my estranged son

Rejection in a romantic love relationship is deeply painful, but from a son , the wound cannot heal over with time. I can’t replace you with a new beau. I know that you think that I should be happy,. Open Letter To My Son.


This topic has replies, voices, and was last updated year, months ago by BeeHere4Me. Dear Son , it has been months since I’ve heard your voice and year since I’ve seen you. Think about it, son , for both our sakes. My Last Letter to My Son.


We are currently – and still – strengthening our relationship (YAY!) and I obtained his permission to publish this on my blog. Dear Estranged Adult Sons and Daughters, This open letter is for you. Every single day I hear from mothers and fathers who are grieving your loss.


Xxxxx, my only chil my son , I put you first from the day u were born until the day you left home, over years from the time I learned of you and later felt u move inside me. Honor their need for distance and give them the opportunity to respond at the time of their choosing. It was like breathing to me.


Be patient and allow a few days for your child’s response. Mothering is like that. Not too long ago, one of my children was estranged from me. At the time, I wasn’t completely sure where she was living and had no reliable way to contact her. Even the word “ estranged ” was foreign to me.


I had invested my life into mothering. See more ideas about Words, Me quotes, Quotes. If a note is not your style, then leave a brief message on your child's voice mail. I’m sorry for that.


My family has forgiven me for a letter I sent to all of them, in haste, years ago. Be good to yourself and keep posting. I send you the best for the holidays. And having a Solstice Fire to burn up anger is really helpful to me.


Letter to my estranged son

When I have burned my old journals, letters , etc. Somehow my anger goes up with the flames. I feel a lightness. You won’t remember the way I stood in the bathroom late that night in labor with you, fearfully and excitedly gazing up at the moon, knowing I was going to bring you into the world soon and whispering to you, “We can do this.


He was my EVERYTHING. When his parents did come aroun it was for money or to steal. As long as they attribute troublesome behavior to your personality rather than circumstances, your estranged child will have a hard time believing you can relate to them differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.