Thursday 27 September 2018

Proud of my son letter

What is a letter to my son? You will be the kind and generous young man that we will be proud to call our son. We just want you to know that we love you more than anything in this world. My son , I can see the tiredness in your eyes when you feel pressured to do the best you can.


You’re now a real adult who has responsibilities. However, a letter can be the most appropriate way to describe a profound feeling like pride in a son ’s accomplishments.

Knowing some basic ideas to include in such a letter will help you compose a complete and sincere expression of pride and encouragement. An Open Letter to my Son We are so proud of you. When we first found out we were pregnant with you, the joy and anticipation of your arrival was. Continue to follow in your dad’s footsteps.


You are so much like your daddy and you two have such a special bond. Always be kind and do the right. Son , I don’t think I have told you how proud of you I am lately.


You are a remarkable toddler who is extremely smart and resilient. Your ability to learn things quickly puts a smile on the face of your mother and myself.

PROUD OF MY SON HomePROUD OF MY SON I’m so proud of my son and will always be! My baby boy turns three tomorrow. Proud of my Son” Quotes from Parents To a Son Nothing makes parents prouder than seeing their son grow into a greater human being than they can ever be. We shall go to our graves feeling proud of you, son. You might not understand this fully just now which is why I am asking you not open this letter until you are years of age.


First I would like to tell you I love you, I know I have told you this everyday since you were a little boy, but I hope now you appreciate just how much I do love you. The author, Jerry Tujague , is the Director of Technology at a Catholic high school in Kansas City, and he is the father of seven (7) children - sons, daughters. Jerry wrote this letter to his sons and was asked to read it to all the junior boys on the school’s junior class retreat. My Last Letter to My Son.


We are currently – and still – strengthening our relationship (YAY!) and I obtained his permission to publish this on my blog. To my future son , I wish it were easy to tell you what being a man entails, all I can say is that for most of your life you will battle between who you think you want to be, and who you truly are. Society will tell you that being a man means muscles, and a sports car, and a wall street job with a 401k.


My dear sweet boy, You are such a blessing to my life and I love watching you grow! You are more perfect than I could have ever dreamed when I found out we were having a little boy. My son Callum has had a lot of support since his picture was in the ECHO,from people in the street to shop staff. People can now see a wonderful nine-year-oldboy,not a problem or just a naughty kid. I am proud of Callum and my three other boys.


Dear Son , When you came into this worl you brought a love into my heart that I had never before experienced. When you spoke your first wor when you walked your first steps, I was your biggest supporter and fan.

With every developmental milestone you reache I reveled in joy and celebration. T o my son , I think often of the legacy I leave for you. I wonder how memory will color me in your eyes. If you will look back at the lessons I tried to impart and find value in them or if you will throw them all aside and see them as meaningless rubbish held by a man who had no real idea about the world. Dear Jakey, I just logged on for the first time in month to write to you.


Happy graduation, my dear son. Writing a reference letter is an important task as the chances of an individual being considered by the recipient of the letter will be partly determined by the nature of the reference letter. Erin Stokes Comments.


Jul To my son Proud the man you have become. And every morning when I wake, I thank the good Lord above, For giving me such a wonderful son Who fills my heart with joy. Dear son, as a father I’m very proud of you today.


God bless you my child and many good wishes for your future. From today you are a graduate. You have brightened the name of me and our entire family by completing your graduation successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.