Thursday 15 November 2018

Letter to my 16 year old son from mom

An open letter to my teenage son , from MoAs we wrap up another school year (7th and 11th grades), I can’t help but feel nostalgia, excitement, sadness and pride, all at the same time with my teenage boys. No words can adequately describe my love, my pride and my hope for you. All thanks to the Almighty that he keeps you healthy.


He may start to have erections for no reason. This woman received nothing but judgment and scorn from the people in her town.

Or at least the prom. Letter to my Teenage Son (from Mom ) Dear Son , I have one job. That includes: Making sure you are respectful.


Teaching you how to try your hardest even when things aren’t easy. Showing you how to have manners. Requiring you to be the best student you can be.


Dear Mom Letter From Son ) Dear mom , it has taken me a long time to realize what you mean to me, but it won’t take me long to say that I am sorry. It stands alone as a unique tour into the most important aspect of anyone doing time, Mail call.

Dear Son , When you came into this worl you brought a love into my heart that I had never before experienced. With every developmental milestone you reache I reveled in joy and celebration. The way you completed my heart.


Dear Son, It’s hard to believe you’re turning today. Apparently, when I blinke your little blond Mancub self, who used to spend hours catching grasshoppers, swimming and music has grown into a tall, kind smart teen who loves games and fixing and building things. I know this journey hasn’t been easy. If I close my eyes, I can still remember the moment we found out we were going to be parents.


A Letter for the Future – To My - year - old Son. We are currently – and still – strengthening our relationship (YAY!) and I obtained his permission to publish this on my blog. Dear daughter who is turning , Don’t forget to have fun. Not that that’s ever been a problem for you. Shockingly, the years and years of Chardonnay haven’t erased from my memory.


Before I open my mail for your reading pleasure, let me give a little background information. I’ve been there, sister. This letter I wrote to my parents after my attempt to drop my 9- year - old son off for a week-long Bible camp went wrong.


My hope in sharing our mail is that our experience in some way helps you! Dear year old me, I would start by asking how life has been treating you, but since I’m you, I already know.

As my son reaches the milestone of years I needed a way to tell him what he means to me. Sometimes the communication is hard in the teen years. I wanted to give him something from the heart. No matter how old you get, my love for you stretches with time. Hearty birthday my son , mama loves you.


Close your eyes and blow out those candles on your cake, every wish you have will come true my son. I love you always and forever. As much as I would love to see you succeed in everything you do… as much as I believe in your gifts, I must wish you challenges. For it is within the losses, the 3r 4th and 5th places, and the failures that your character will be built.


It is my job, as your mom, to do my best to guide you through these moments. Describe the behaviors and qualities that you see in your son. If applicable, discuss what changes you have witnessed in your son’s character over the years, and compare his current life with his childhood. My first and only son. But it was a little late to worry about that now.


I was going to meet my son. One Piece of Advice for My - Year Old Son Live an authentic life. She has served in the military. You came in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.