Monday 17 December 2018

Thank you for being my daughter

What do you love messages for your daughter? What to say to Your Daughter about her daughter? What is the best thank you teacher message? We are grateful to you daughter. No one is as amazing as you in this world.


My adoring daughter I can’t be grateful enough to you for being so understandable to me.

I can really understand your fondness and care for me. My dearest daughter I am gratified to have an incredible daughter like you. My Daughter gives me a reason to live and try each and every day. I cannot thank our Lord enough for blessing me with her. And as blessings come , so do disappointments.


You are my answered prayer. There’s just no better way to describe what you are to me. Thank you for being so wonderful. I love you so much, my dearest daughter.

You have taught me about humility. Your continued ability to put others first is demonstrated in every intentional step you take—every act of kindness you display. As I am approaching the inevitable wind-up of the summer with my two young daughters, I would like to reflect on the time that has passed and what we have accomplished and learned. Children are their own people , with their own thoughts , personalities , and feelings.


To my dearest daughter , as you grow older I want you to fly out like a free bird. Go forth and pursue all your dreams. Live life to the fullest and make sure that your happiness is second to none. And while you are at it, just remember that every time you need a hug or a place to call your own, I’m always here. This year, on the evening before camp, I received “I believe in you ” letters.


Family matters are always priority and it is good to appreciate and thank all your family members from time to time to remind them how special they are. It makes me happy knowing that his future is secured in the right hands. SAMPLE OF KIDS THANK YOU CARDS. I know there is nothing easy about your parents being in different places. I digitally designed the lace border.


Contact this Artist. I pray you would protect her through the years. May she become a young woman of great character, seeking after your heart.


I pray that through the challenges of life, she would find her confidence in you. May she know your joy as her strength (Nehemiah 8:10).

Dear (name) I want you to know that I’m happy of having you as my daughter. I hope you understand if sometimes I do not agree with you but keep in mind that it’s my job to protect you from any harm. You did a wonderful job dancing and it was such a thrill to watch you on the big stage. I always thought that I will be the only one guiding, teaching, encouraging, and loving. But you have proven that you are capable of doing all that for me as well.


Even if he left you , be thankful that you have spent some time with him. The Lord turns my darkness into light. I thank my God every time I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.